Friday 15 June 2012

les grenouilles

L’armee de la mer





 L’armee de terre




Played a game with Mark yesterday using a reasonable amount of french armour and despite popular opinions on the forums Im impressed. The Bombards dealt many a punishing salvo while running away (very french), the medium tanks did well, though I can envision keeping them at RB2 could be tricky in the future. The landship was cool too, the heat lance better than I thought and more mortars can only be a good thing. Havent used much of the naval units I have yet and soon I plan to aquire the sky fortress, so more from the grenouilles soon.

5 comments:

  1. You missed one vitally important element....no flag poles with white rags.

    But yeah, looking good mate, would like to sort a game against these at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since you are a damned foreigner that don't speak English, I'd best speak french:

    THEY. DID. WELL. (two thumbs up), PERSONALLY. I. THINK. YOU. (points at you) SHOULD. CONSIDER. DROPPING. THE. PRUSSIANS. (makes racist sign)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignorant English as ever. I'm loosely considering sales to get more.

    ReplyDelete